Versace's New Baby Supermodel




The 10-year-old Kaia Gerber has been picked to front Versace's inaugural childrenswear campaign, who is a daughter of CINDY CRAWFORD.  She follows the career of her supermodel mother, who was the late Gianni Versace’s muse.

Kaia is having a special gift like her mother" said Donatella Versace. "The camera really loves her. While Cindy on set for the shoot, it takes me back to the Avedon shoots we worked on together. It was a special treat watching Kaia walk in her mother's footsteps!" she added.

Gerber can be seen in the label's spring/summer 2012 campaign, Photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

"I'm so excited that Kaia was chosen to be one of the first Young Versace Campaign," said Cindy Crawford. "I have so many loving memories when I spent time with Gianni and Donatella. There is something special about the House of Versace. It was a fantastic experience while being on set with my daughter and watching her in front of the camera. I am so proud of her" added Cindy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment